Solar thermal collector
It used with heat preservation water tank, solar power workstation and the pipe. The solar collector is consisted of super conducting vacuum heat collecting tube and header, so it's of great efficiency of heat collecting. The absorbing percentage of the glass vacuum collector is more than 94%. In the sunny days of spring or autumn, each collecting tube could make the water up to 90 degrees centigrade only in 2.5 hours.
1) Material of manifold is Aluminum alloy.
2) Copper heat pipe for rapid heat transfer.
3) Max. pressure bearing: 8bar/116psi.
5) 5 years warranty.
6) Corrosion resistant brazed copper header.
7) Attractive design, standard frame suitable for pitched roof or flat roof.
8) Easy plug-in installation.
9) Improve the environment and save your fuel cost.
Solar Collector General Specifications
|Manifold||Header pipe||Copper [1.0mm]|
|Flow type||Heat pipe|
|Tubes||Heat pipe material||TU1/TU2 copper|
|Heat pipe size||Top:￠14*1mm;Body:￠8*0.6mm/0.7mm/0.8mm|
|Start-up Temperature of heat pipe||<=30℃|
|Heat transfer fluid||Anti_freeze Fluid (Water-Glycol)|
|Evacuated tube||High boron-silicon|
|Coating of absorber on glass tube||Aluminium,stainless steel,copper|
|Frame||Frame material||SUS201(1.2mm) or Aluminium alloy frame(3.0mm)|
|Maximum operation pressure (Bar)||6|