Compact pressurized solar water heater
1) Pressurized tank, working pressure 6 bar, Max testing pressure12 bar.
2) Reliable and efficient three-target solar tubes.
3) No water in the tubes,but with heat pipe for rapid heat transfer,so it can work will in winter without freeze.
4) Easy plug-in installation.
5) Free maintenance.
6) Stable solar conversion during the day.
7) Ideal for home applications.
How it works:
1) Connect with tap water piping directly. Water is fed automatically by the water pressure. The vacuum tubes absorb the sun energy and transfer the heat to the tank via the copper heat pipe and the water temperature of tank is gradually heated.
2) If the water is expand and pressure rise to more than 6 bar. The PT valve will release automatically.
3) The electric heater can be operated for backup heating.
|Water tank||Inner tank||SUS304-1.2mm|
|Outer tank||SUS201 or Galvanized steel|
|Flow type||Heat pipe|
|Tube||Heat pipe material||TU1/TU2 copper|
|Heat pipe size||Top:Φ 14*1mm;Body:Φ 8*0.6mm/0.7mm/0.8mm|
|Start-up Temperature of heat pipe||<=30℃|
|Tube diameter||Φ 58/1800mm|
|Evacuated tube||High boron-silicon,3.3|
|Coating of absorber on glass tube||Aluminium,stainless steel,copper|
|Frame||Frame material||SUS201 or Galvanized steel|
|Maximum operation pressure||6 Bar|